Therefore it is very important to keep the nasal cavity clear.
The Arianna Baby Vac nasal vacuum can be a good alternative for this purpose.
- Works fast
- Cleans easily
- Medically recommended
- Safe for newborns and toddlers
- Clinically tested and approved by the Universitat Ulm Klinik in German
- Paediatricians and ENT specialists recommend it
Using the Arianna Baby Vac:
Place the child or infant in a sitting/upright position. We recommend holding the child in your lap until he/she feels comfortable with this apparatus. Position the evacuator (A) so that it should fully seal one of the nostrils and hold it there for a few seconds while observing the discharge being deposited in the collecting cylinder (B).
You may gently rotate the evacuator in a circular pattern.
Repeat this process in the same or/and the other nostril daily as many times as needed.
We recommend using Saline or any other nose drops to loosen the mucus few minutes before using the Baby Vac.
The Arianna Baby Vac made by a safety plastic which is transparent so easy to see the mucus it sucks out from the nose.
Cleaning of the Baby Vac:
As above we explained the Baby Vac doesn't need to be sterilised. Clean the units before and after each use by washing it with hot soapy water then rinse with hot or warm water. Don't use any detergents, chemicals or abrasive materials on it.
1. Insert the evacuator (A) into the collecting cylinder (B)
2. Turn on your household vacuum cleaner between 800Watt and 1500Watt
3. Insert the vacuum cleaner adapter (C) into the attachment hose on the vacuum
4. Place your child in a sitting/upright position on your lap and hold him/her safely
5. Put the evacuator (A) into his/her one nostril and leave the suction on until the mucus goes into the evacuator
6. Repeat the process with your child other nostril
7. When you finished with the process take away the Baby Vac from the child's head
Turn off the vacuum cleaner then remove the vacuum cleaner adapter (C) from the operating vacuum and wash it following the instructions of the cleaning.
There are two evacuators can be found inside the box with one little brush to help clean the Baby Vac.
Baby vac Australia