Therefore it is very important to keep the nasal cavity clear.
The Arianna Baby Vac nasal vacuum can be a good alternative for this purpose.
- Works fast
- Cleans easily
- Medically recommended
- Safe for newborns and toddlers
- Clinically tested and approved by the Universitat Ulm Klinik in German
- Paediatricians and ENT specialists recommend it
Using the Arianna Baby Vac:
Place the child or infant in a sitting/upright position. We recommend holding the child in your lap until he/she feels comfortable with this apparatus. Position the evacuator (A) so that it should fully seal one of the nostrils and hold it there for a few seconds while observing the discharge being deposited in the collecting cylinder (B).
You may gently rotate the evacuator in a circular pattern.
Repeat this process in the same or/and the other nostril daily as many times as needed.
We recommend using Saline or any other nose drops to loosen the mucus few minutes before using the Baby Vac.
The Arianna Baby Vac made by a safety plastic which is transparent so easy to see the mucus it sucks out from the nose.
Cleaning of the Baby Vac:
As above we explained the Baby Vac doesn't need to be sterilised. Clean the units before and after each use by washing it with hot soapy water then rinse with hot or warm water. Don't use any detergents, chemicals or abrasive materials on it.
1. Insert the evacuator (A) into the collecting cylinder (B)
2. Turn on your household vacuum cleaner between 800Watt and 1500Watt
3. Insert the vacuum cleaner adapter (C) into the attachment hose on the vacuum
4. Place your child in a sitting/upright position on your lap and hold him/her safely
5. Put the evacuator (A) into his/her one nostril and leave the suction on until the mucus goes into the evacuator
6. Repeat the process with your child other nostril
7. When you finished with the process take away the Baby Vac from the child's head
Turn off the vacuum cleaner then remove the vacuum cleaner adapter (C) from the operating vacuum and wash it following the instructions of the cleaning.
There are two evacuators can be found inside the box with one little brush to help clean the Baby Vac.
Baby vac Australia
I found Baby Vac easy to use, very effective and I was surprised how much mucous came out of my sons nose
I highly recommend this product
When I first got the Baby Vac I was scared to use it. I was afraid it would hurt my baby or "**** her brains out". However, one day she was really suffering with a stuffed up nose so I decided to use it. I couldn't believe how well it worked. She got a little upset with having it put up her nose but it didn't hurt her at all and she was able to breathe so much better afterwards. Now I'm addicted to using it. I highly recommend this product to every family with young children.
Babyvac was a great help
I used the babyvac the very day it arrived & found it most effective. Luckily the cold Arabella had never went any further than a mild blocked nose which the babyvac was a great help in un-blocking. Knowing that I have it ready should she get another cold provides great peace of mind (theres nothing worse than a baby with a cold who is unable to feed or sleep properly!)"
Excellent trade. I am amazed at how much mucous was extracted from my 3 month old who has been terribly snuffly for the past week. In just two extractions, she now can breath again freely. I am truely impressed. Thanks!!!