The Nail Snail is safer and easier to use for fuss-free nail cutting.The Nail Snail lets you trim your child's nails accurately and with confidence reducing stress for both of you.
3-in-1 tool - nail trimmer / nail file / under nail cleaner
• Easier to use the v-shape precision trimmer
• Ambidextrous ergonomic easy-grip handle
• Multi-directional cutting
• No batteries or noisy moving parts
• Compact, high-quality construction
• 100% Australian owned & designed
• Dishwasher safe
• Suitable for babies & children (0 - 5 years)\
• Size: 6.3 cm long x 2.4 cm tall x 1.6 cm wide
The Nail Snail
This clever 3-in-1 multi-function tool has everything you need to care for your little one's growing nails. It features a precision nail trimmer, a nail file, and an under-nail cleaner. All this in a fun snail design. You only cut what you want, when you want! This innovative product is compact and constructed from high-quality medical grade stainless steel. It has no batteries or noisy moving parts and is suitable for newborns, babies, toddlers, and children. The Nail Snail is the perfect way to care for precious fingers and toes.
• Wash before initial use. To ensure ongoing cleanliness, wash after each use.
• Dishwasher safe (top shelf) or wash in warm soapy water and wipe the blade clean.
• Always store the Nail Snail in a clean dry place.
• Keep out of reach of children. Whilst the Nail Snail is not a choking hazard it is also not a toy.
In order to prevent your child from scratching themselves and you, their fast growing nails will require regular trimming.
When using a Nail Snail it's important to keep safety in mind. Children should be supervised by a competent adult at all times. Christie & Christie, their agents, distributors (Bellelis) & wholesalers disclaim any liability from any injury that may result from the use, proper or improper of a Nail Snail.
Makes nail cutting on am infant so much safer and less terrifying
Smaller than I was expecting but works great day nice I got the hang of it. Also very quick delivery
Trimming a babies nails is a lot easier using the Nail Snail. And Bellelis can’t be beat for fantastic customer service.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $3.66 with what's this?