We found this interesting article about a smarter and more sustainable way to buy baby clothes, and we think it's brilliant.
It has some excellent points that are gentle to the environment and your wallet.
- Take the community approach - find second-hand clothes and then hand them over to other mum
- Buy as needed - This needs a bit of self-restraint, but you will save a ton (of both money and wasted textiles) in the end.
- Choose Quality, Clean Garments
- Opt for Gender Neutral - If you plan to have more than one baby, you will find this very useful.
- Get Smart About Sizing - For bodysuit use our extenders, and you can cut the number of needed bodysuits by half.
- Upcycle When Possible