Hello to you, beautiful Bellelis family. Let me introduce myself. My name is Blanka and I’m the mum of two lovely teenagers. I love yoga, scented candles, crystals, nature… and my great passion, essential oils.
Welcome to the world of Essential Oils
Essential oils have been used since Ancient Egypt to improve wellbeing. They are often used to ease stress, boost moods, help alleviate pain from headaches and migraines, get a better night's sleep, relieve nausea, and even repel insects.
I’ve been using essential oils from different brands for many years, mainly in aroma lamps and soothing baths, not knowing much about them. But that's changed for me since I discovered essential oils from dōTERRA. Learning about the oils, I discovered their amazing properties in helping to support health and the overall wellbeing of the body, mind, and even spirit, and I was hooked. They are incredibly potent (50-70 times more than herbs, often only 1-3 drops are needed to get a result) and incredibly versatile (you can smell them, massage them, add them to your cooking, even use them instead of perfume). I’ve always preferred a natural approach to support the body's natural ability to heal and now I’ve got the right tools for my health tool kit. With dōTERRA oils being tested Certified Therapeutic Grade Oils, I finally feel safe enough to use them directly on my skin and even internally (not all oils are indented for internal use, always check the label).
Just to give you an idea, our family favourites are
- Lavender oil for mosquito bites (my son’s mozzie bite quickly disappeared after applying just one drop of a lavender oil on it)
- Peppermint oil with carrier oil to ease my daughter and mine’s menstrual cramps (We massage a couple of drops with carrier coconut oil onto our lower abdomen and back. After the first time my teenage daughter came back for more and now she has her own roll-on bottle ready to use when she needs it, even at school.)
- To support our immune systems especially now, coming in to the flu season, I diffuse the dōTERRA On Guard blend all around my house and my family is not even aware that they are getting an immunity boost.
- For any digestive discomfort dōTERRA DigestZen blend is our personal saver. (After a night with friends and maybe too much wine my hubby had a bit of a heavy stomach, after massaging one drop of dōTERRA DigestZen in carrier coconut oil over his stomach area he was good and ready for a family Sunday)
- I just love to dress in any oil or blend I need at that time instead of perfume or use my diffuser pendant.
Although my family and I have a great experiences with essential oils I’m aware that everyone’s body is different. So please, if you or your child have specific health conditions or concerns, it is always wise to consult with your GP before using essential oils. Always seek medical attention for serious sicknesses.
For me, essential oils are the gift from Mother Nature, delivered to you in convenient small bottles.
There are so many different ways to enjoy the benefits of essential oils and I can’t wait to introduce you to more essential oils and to hopefully inspire you to give it a try a see for yourself.
Thanks to my friend Olga for giving me this very special opportunity to share my passion for essential oils with you (you can ask Olga about her personal saver too – I bet she would say it’s the dōTERRA ClaryCalm women’s monthly blend ;).
Bellelis brings to you a selection of these beautiful essential oils
* Lemon * Peppermint * Lavender * Clary Calm - Monthly Blend for Women * On Guard - Protective blend * DigestZen - Digestive blend * Easy Air – Clear blend * Introduction kit of Lavender – Lemon - Peppermint
If you are interested in the broader range of essential oils, would like to learn more about them, or if you have any questions, please visit my website at AromaNita.com.au
With love from my home to yours